Monday, May 18, 2009

Angel or Demon ?


Hubby and I had a date yesterday & we decided to go see Angels & Demons.  

My review is two thumbs up.

The movie made me ponder the roles of church and science and question if either is compromised if they co-exist?   Think modern day - stem cell research....

While not a Catholic, I appreciate all the tradition that the Catholic church maintains and enjoyed watching it play out in the movie.  

LOVED all the splendor of Roma & the Vatican as shown throughout the movie.  The architecture and the history and the gelato (there was no gelato in the movie!!)  makes me want to plan my next trip to Roma now!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about this movie!

    We had some yummy gelato here in Miami Beach today: Key Lime, Passion Fruit, and White Chocolate, from an amazing spot on Ocean Drive. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave the movie two thumbs up as well. I actually did not want to see it because I thought DaVinci code was lame. Im glad that nothing else was playing on my birthday day out during matinee hour.

    I also loved the theme and how everything played out. Its funny how those who have a history of doing some not so great things in the past can become scapegoats and well meaning people become pawns in a game. Great post!

    ReplyDelete