Monday, June 15, 2009

The Grass is Greener...

I paid the last bill and cancelled our lawn fertilizing service b/c hubby said they're not doing that great of a job and he'd do it himself. 

Come home from various errands this morning and there's a "just fertilized" sign near the driveway and a bill in the door.  I call the company to remind them I cancelled per my last bill and I wasn't paying this bill and furthermore the hubby just fertilized yesterday and now my lawn has the potential to look like a hay field!!

Response from owner of said lawn fertilizing company,
"Water the crap out of it."  


3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Send them your water bill! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, send them the water bill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic response and I agree that the water bill should be sent in their direction.

    ReplyDelete