Friday, June 5, 2009

BIG Thanks!


You, your store & your blog are amazing !!!

Lauren Nicole donated a big box full of her "scrap" (I would not call this quantity & quality scrap) fabric to make book covers for the non-profit at which I work.    The patterns are adorable and yes, there is Lilly fabric in there :)
This fabric will make over 200 book covers for stories inner city children have written. Sometimes these are the only books a child will have at home.

Thanks Lauren Nicole for your generous donation and big heart.  It's good to have bloggy friends.  Be sure to check out Lauren Nicole Gifts, she has beautiful handmade everything and she hosts a fabulous giveaway every week.  Feeling a little guilty because not only did I get the fabric I won her jeweled monogrammed bookmark giveaway.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. What a nice gesture! And your non-profit sounds fabulous! I work with a lot of urban kids in my schools. It is SO terrible that they don't have books at home.

    ReplyDelete