Sunday, June 14, 2009

Golf Humor

We have a long history of golfers in my family.  My brother is a PGA professional working as the head pro at a country club, my dad for fun and (free golf) is the golf starter at a country club, I play, hubby plays and so do the kids.  We all love and appreciate a good golf joke.

Golfer:  "I'd move heaven and earth to break 100 on this course."
Caddy:  "Try heaven; you've already moved most of the earth."

Golfer: "Do you think it's a sin to play on a Sunday."
Caddy:  "The way you play, it's a sin on any day."

Golfer:  "I think I'm going to drown myself in the lake."
Caddy:  "Think you can keep your head down that long?"

Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Love them! Last one's my favorite!!! Our family plays golf too and we love it! If only the rain would stop here in NE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these jokes! And now I actually have some good jokes to tell my husband (he always seems to have a couple & I don't!) Golf is a fantastic & a frustrating game & I love it!

    Amy
    Aimala02@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Thanks for making me chuckle this a.m.!

    ReplyDelete