Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fav Music

While driving today, I heard "Tempted" by Squeeze on Sirius channel 8 (80's tunes only).  Took me right back to the dorm and playing that cassette (okay my age is showing) over and over.  I love how a song can do that.  Squeeze Singles is a great purchase and it's available on itunes for $9.99!


The songs:
Annie Get Your Gun
Another Nail For My Heart
Black Coffee In Bed
Cool For Cats
Goodbye Girl 
Is That Love
Labelled With Love
Pulling Mussels (From The Shell)
Slap And Tickle
Take Me I'm Yours
Tempted
Up The Junction

5 comments:

  1. I love Tempted...what a great song.
    I had a new love for it when it was played on Reality Bites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL Listen to my CD in the car and my children like it too! Yes, a true FAV of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my all time favorite bands! I may have worn out the cassette too if it weren't for the CD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love and adore Squeeze Singles and am always brought back to high school house parties in my friend Slawdogs basement...Up the Junction...my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song "Tempted". I remember it from the 80's, but wasn't that also on the Reality Bites soundtrack too? If I remember correctly, that was an excellent soundtrack. I used to play that Lisa Loeb song all of the time.

    ReplyDelete