Monday, April 13, 2009

Sun & Sand


We are back from a great week in Mexico.  The resort was about 45 mins south of Cancun & 15 mins north of Playa del Carmen.  It's the first time we've ever done an all inclusive and it worked out well for our family.  "Mom, can I have another pina colada.....Mom, can I have another ice cream..."
 It was sunny and over 85 every day.  The beach was beautiful, the water was turquoise and warm.


  To add some education, we visited the ancient Mayan ruins at Tulum and spent time at the Xel-Ha natural area biking, swimming, snorkeling, inner tubing and yes, M and Hubby even did a cliff jump.  W and I stayed in our tubes :) We also swam in the cenotes.


 It was also fun for me to use my Spanish, my kids were even impressed.  Another vacation in the books.  Hasta Luego 


No comments:

Post a Comment