Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maid Service


I'm one of those people that would like to have cleaning service, but it just doesn't work for me.  
I find myself cleaning for the cleaning people and then inspecting and re-cleaning after they've left because it just wasn't the way I wanted it.  Oh, yes, I'm a clean-freak.  Anybody else relate?

Since I do my own cleaning at our home and our cottage I enjoy using all the cleaning products from Method.  The products smell good, are non toxic and are environmentally friendly.  The packaging is also attractive.  The stainless steel wipes are the best - no streaking.  I also discovered by accident that one of the founders of the company is the brother of a college friend.  You can find Method products at Target.  Happy cleaning!


No comments:

Post a Comment