Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dessert Destiny

Well, I decided it was time to give Jillian's (Biggest Loser trainer) DVD another go this morning, haven't used it since before spring break. Well, it's still tough, but I made it through the whole thing, except I stopped using my weights 1/2 way through - there's only so much punishment a girl can take on the 1st day back at it.

Then I blew all my toil this morning when M & I went to dinner to the local bistro and I caved for this feature dessert:


homemade lemon poppyseed pound cake
fresh raspberries
homemade rhubarb mousse

It was sooo good. I did have butternut squash soup with ginger and a spinach salad so maybe it all works out...oh yeah, I did have a martini too.

Guess I'll be doing Jillian again tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh not necessary. The martini cancels out dessert. Didn't you get the email?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious sounding (and looking) meal! I just love squash soup! In fact, the B'ham community House is having a cooking class this Fall all about squash. I think I'm going to take it.

    I'm tempted to go out and get that Jillian DVD. I've been considering it for a long time, and with my wedding close to two months away, it may just be the push I need!

    ReplyDelete