Saturday, July 11, 2009

Still got it ??

After a beautiful day of boating, tubing and hanging out at the beach club,  the kids wanted ice cream.  While sitting on the bench @ the ice cream shop, the 7:00 movie let out and a group of 8-11 year old boys & girls walked by us and wanted to pet coco.  I was surprised to hear from a boy about 10 that he liked my dog, my sandals, my Titleist golf hat and my 4 leaf clover Life is Good t-shirt. WOW !!  I forget who said this, "I can go for weeks on one good compliment." but I'm set for the rest of the summer -- thanks young boy!

4 comments:

  1. How cute! I love it when I get a compliment from a kid! Its much more real, if you know what I mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome. Gotta love compliments from kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! And what a nice thing for him to do :) Must have a good mommy himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet it that! I'm sure it made your day {week and year!} Obviously they are young gentlemen and their mother's have raised them well.

    JO

    ReplyDelete