Thursday, July 23, 2009

Rainy Days

Yesterday was a rainy day in northern Michigan.

What to do?

I couldn't talk the kids into playing Euchre and drinking beer all day :)

So we got creative and went to Handz on Art to paint pottery.

It was a fun afternoon. W painted a dog dish for coco, M painted a bowl and I painted a round tile in my fav colors complete with monogram! I'm hoping they'll look this good when fired.




We enjoyed a pizza dinner @ home with another up north Mom & Son which included tasty wine for the moms, fresh just picked cherries and local dairy chocolate milk & oreos for the kids!

Hope you had a fun day too.

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I love painting pottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a sunny day here in New England. We did a family bike ride along trails in Cape Cod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, I love the "monogrammed" pottery!

    I love reading your blog, thanks!
    -Britt
    C&P Stationery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE pottery painting places and have been known to forcably drag my friends in. Your pieces all look great, what a fun day!

    ReplyDelete